A HUGE opportunity for filmmakers: Could YOUR trailer open the New York Film Festival?
Fancy yourself a budding Scorsese? The chance to appear at a major festival may be closer than you think!
The Film Society of Lincoln Center has long cultivated a community of passionate film enthusiasts and filmmakers. On the web, Poptent.net brings together a community of 10,000 independent video makers who apply their know-how to assignments from big brands and organization.
For the 47th Annual New York Film Festival, The Film Society of Lincoln Center and Poptent have joined forces to create a unique opportunity for filmmakers to create a 30-90 second trailer that will premiere during the New York Film Festival and be adapted to run year round in front of Film Society programming.
The exposure and excitement are priceless, but here are some things you can win if your trailer is selected:
- A VIP pass for two for all screenings during the 2009 New York Film Festival.
- The distinction of having your trailer premiere during the New York Film Festival and possibly play in the Film Society’s screening venues year-round.
- Two passes to the Opening Night party
- A year-long subscription to Young Friends of Film, which includes regular special events including exclusive screenings, parties, and director Q & A’s
- A limited-edition poster for the 47th Annual New York Film Festival
- A two-year subscription to Film Comment Magazine
- One Flip Cam HD
There are fantastic prizes for runners-up as well. What are you waiting for? Enter now!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit Poptent to register for an account and read the creative brief.
- It’s free to enter and anyone can register
- All submissions are due by September 9, 2009